Healy World is unlike most MLMs because it offers health gadgets instead of supplements. Some of the health issues it claims to help with are musculoskeletal pain, migraine, and even depression! A bit too idealistic to me and I guess you feel the same way too that’s why you’re here. So, in this review, we’re going to find out if it’s a legit device and opportunity or just another scam to avoid.
The MLM arena is too saturated with the majority of its selling health supplements. While it’s good Healy World offers something different to the market, it will still boil down to whether it works or not because ultimately, it will tell if it’s a good way to make money from or not.
If you’re ready to find out the truth about Healy World, then let’s get started!
Healy World Review In A Nutshell
Product Name: Healy World
Product Description: MLM Selling Health Devices
Healy World is an MLM selling health gadgets that are somewhat similar to what an Apple smartwatch offers. While an Apple smartwatch can do things like monitor your heart rate, sleep cycles, and workout metrics, Healy World claims to do more. Healy World’s device supposedly helps with migraines, chronic pains, and anxiety. It also claims to help with sleep disorders, skincare, and beauty. The problem is, their device is quite expensive starting off at €497. The cost doesn’t just end there because you also have to pay for “programs” which work like apps that you install in your smartphone to monitor your health. The thing is, the price can only be reasonable if the device really works as they say it should. However, there is no proof if it’s really effective once you head out the website. I don’t think it’s a good way to make money.
Value For Money - 0%
Potential Earnings - 0%
Trustworthiness - 0%
- Commissions are based on the money you spend on it
- Possible pyramid scheme
- No proof it works
- Uses stock photos for testimonials
User Review( votes)
Wanna Make Money Online But Sick Of MLMs?
What Is Healy World?
Healy World is an MLM company based out in Germany. It is owned by Marcus Schmieke, an inventor and physicist. Other than Healy World’s gadgets, Schmieke is known for his TimeWaver Technology which is also gadgets allegedly uniting philosophy and natural science. There’s no evidence he has substantial experience in MLMs.
Here’s the kicker:
The TimeWaver website puts out a disclaimer that says: “Science and orthodox medicine do not accept the existence of Information Fields, their possible medical or other relevance, the TimeWaver systems and their applications due to a lack of scientific proof in accordance with orthodox medicine standards.”
This simply means, there’s no medical authority backing their claims and thus there’s no proof it really works. If you read through the website, the words are so fancily composed it’s going to charm its way into making you convinced it works.
I feel the same way about the Healy World website too. I think it’s the hullabaloo of words trying to convince you that you are in for something that’s bound to be the next big thing.
Anyway, the website doesn’t say when this MLM was launched. The earliest Youtube video on Marcus Schmieke and Healy World was uploaded in 2017 so I assume it was around that time or a bit earlier Healy World was introduced to the market.
According to the website, Healy World is available in more than 40 countries, with 2,000 practitioners using their devices. It doesn’t say though what kind of practitioners are using these gadgets, for all we know most of these are members just trying to promote the gadget.
How To Join Healy World
Unfortunately, Healy World failed to provide its affiliate membership pricing on the website. We can only infer that buying a package is a requirement for earning commissions. The cost of the device starts from €497 to €2497 for the “programs” you also have to purchase.
Healy World Products
Healy World’s flagship product is a described as wearable device. It’s a square device clipped on a shirt with armbands and an ear clamp connected to a wire. It is then connected to a mobile app to monitor its functions.
It looks awkward to wear though especially when you’re walking around or doing some exercise. As said earlier, you also have to pay for the app programs to benefit from its function. The programs include:
- Skin Care
- Bioenergetic Balance
- Mental Balance
- Learning Aid
- Job Performance
You can buy the Healy Resonance package (this is the app you’ll run through your phone) for a jaw-dropping price of €2,497! If you want to buy the programs individually though, here is a list of the prices:
- Pain/Psyche – €94
- Learning – €96
- Fitness – €97
- Job – €82
- Sleep – €54
- Beauty – €94
- Skin – €75
- Mental Balance – €99
- Bioenergetic Balance 1 – €210
- Bioenergetic Balance 2 – €210
- Meridians 1 – €122
- Meridians 2 – €122
- Chakras – €85
- Protection Programs – €97
- Resonance + Aura Module – €1,097
Here’s a video of how the device works:
Here’s something you should know before buying the device or programs:
Healy’s claim that the device is “developed in cooperation with practitioners” is not verified. There’s no independent study proving any health claims Healy makes.
The website mentions two experts: Prof. Robert O. Becker, an orthopedic surgeon and an expert researched on electrotherapy, and Prof Bjorn Nordenstrom, an emeritus professor of radiology and Nobel Prize Committee member for Medicine.
Aside from the fact that these men are already dead by the time Healy World popped up, even though they are reputable in the field they cannot vouch for the effectivity of the device.
Here’s the principle they’ve worked on though that Healy claims to base on:
Body dysfunctions and diseases are triggered by the unusual reduction of cell membrane voltage. This reduction results to disturbed cell metabolism which causes diseases and dysfunctions in the body.
Still, there’s no medical authority recognizing Healy’s effectiveness because there’s no documented evidence proving it works.
Here’s my issue with the Healy device:
The device is too pricey for a product not as widely known as an Apple smartwatch. There’s no proof works or even that its quality is better than the Apple smartwatch!
Here’s the funny thing:
Healy claims they’ve sold more than 300 million units in 2019, when Apple, a much widely known brand was only able to sell 40 million units of iPhone in the same year. They’re basically saying they’ve sold more than 10x Apple did which is virtually impossible knowing Apple is one of the tops in the market!
Here’s the worst part:
They’ve included testimonials to supposedly increase people’s interest in the device. The photos looked odd though so I ran it through an image finder and guess what I found out.
They’re using stock photos for testimonials! This tells me no one who bought it was too impressed with the device to give it good reviews or that no one really fell for the high-priced, unproven health gadget.
Healy has a disclaimer though, they say they partially changed the photos for data protection. But using stock photos is not “partial”. Why didn’t they just blur the photos? This disclaimer is no more than a trashy excuse.
ONE HUGE RED FLAG! Legit companies do not do this, bogus ones do.
Healy World Compensation Plan
Healy World bases commission on points. Healy has 4 device packages you can choose from, here is a list of the packages and the corresponding points each one has.
- Healy Gold device package – €497 for 250 points
- Healy Holistic Health – €997 for 600 points
- Healy Holistic Health Plus – €1497 for 900 points
- Healy Resonance – (€2,497 for 1,400 points
To qualify for commissions, a member needs to recruit 2 affiliate who both buys a Healy device package. Healy uses a binary system so these two recruits will be divided, one on each side.
Healy World’s compensation plan has 12 ranks:
- Member – sign up only as an affiliate with no provision for commissions
- Builder – needs to generate at least 600 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Team Leader – needs to have 2 Builders in the binary team with one on each side and also needs to generate at least 2,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Senior Team Leader – needs to have 2 Team Leaders in the binary team with one on each side and also needs to generate at least 4,500 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Manager – must keep at least 1 Builder ranked affiliate, 2 Senior Team Leaders in the binary team with one on each side and generate at least 10,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Senior Manager – must keep at least 2 Builder ranked affiliates on both sides, 2 Managers in the binary team with one on each side and generate at least 22,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Director – must keep at least 2 Team Leader ranked affiliates on both sides, 2 Managers in the binary team with one on each side and generate at least 50,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Senior Director – must keep at least 2 Manager ranked affiliates on both sides, 2 additional Managers in the binary team with one on each side and generate at least 100,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Vice President – must keep at least 2 Senior Manager ranked affiliates on both sides, 2 Directors in the binary team with one on each side and generate at least 200,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Senior Vice President – must keep at least 2 Director Manager ranked affiliates on both sides, 2 Senior Directors in the binary team with one on each side and generate at least 400,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- President – must keep at least 2 Senior Director ranked affiliates on both sides, 2 Vice Presidents in the binary team with one on each side and generate at least 800,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
- Senior President – must keep at least 2 personally recruited Senior Director ranked affiliates on both sides, 2 Presidents in the binary team with one on each side and generate at least 1,500,000 points in team volume every week to earn commissions
Recruitment And Retail Commissions
Healy affiliates get commissions for devices sold to retail customers and recruits. Buying the pricier package gets a higher commission.
- An affiliate who didn’t buy a product for himself gets 5% commission
- An affiliate who bought the Healy Gold package for himself gets 20% commission
- An affiliate who bought the Healy Holistic Health package for himself gets 22% commission
- An affiliate who bought the Healy Holistic Health Plus package for himself gets 24% commission
- An affiliate who bought the Healy Resonance package for himself gets 26% commission
Fast Start Bonus
As with other MLMs offering this kind of bonus, it’s only available when pulled off within the first month. If you qualify for this bonus, you can get your package upgraded for free.
If you originally bought a Healy Gold package, you’ll get upgraded to Healy Holistic Health Package and so on.
Using the binary system, Healy World gives its members commissions. The first level has two positions while the second has four divided among the two sides. The succeeding levels then have twice as many slots as the prior level.
Affiliates are then paid 15% commission based on how much is generated by the binary side with fewer points.
Unlike the previous bonus and commission, the matching bonus is paid out using a uni-level structure.
Personally recruited affiliates are placed on level one and the recruit’s recruit is placed on level two and so on. The matching bonus is paid based on rank:
- Builder – 10% on level 1
- Team Leader – 10% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Senior Team Leader – 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Manager – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, and 3% on level 3
- Senior Manager – 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Director – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, and 3% on level 4
- Senior Director – 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 4
- Vice President – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 to 4 and 3% on level 5
- Senior Vice President – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 to 5 and 3% on level 6
- President – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 to 6 and 3% on level 7
- Senior President – 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 8
Managers and all other higher ranks qualify for a car bonus, here is what each ranks gets:
- Manager – €25/week
- Senior Manager – €75/week
- Director – €125/week
- Senior Director -€250/week
- Vice President – €325/week
- Senior Vice President – €375/week
- President – €425/week
- Senior President – €500/week
Healy World gives 1% of the company-wide sales to be divided for those who qualify for the Leadership Bonus. The downside is, the only info given on this is that is it paid to “top leaders according to their turnover”. Aside from that Healy World doesn’t lay out what it really takes to qualify for this type of bonus.
What I Don’t Like About Healy World
- Commissions are based on how much you spend not on how good you perform
- Possible pyramid scheme
- No proof it works
- Uses stock photos for testimonials
Is Healy World A Scam?
Healy World is not an outright scam. But the lack of proof the device works and that affiliates are making money from selling the devices is not a good sign. Plus they use stock photos as testimonials which puts them nearer the scam side of the spectrum.
Think about it, if they have real people giving their word on how effective the device is, there won’t be a need to use fake photos to dupe people into thinking others are having great results with it.
Healy World Review: Closing Thoughts
Healy World puts a notice at the bottom of the website that says the device is “designed to harmonize bioenergetic field to enhance recovery, vitality… not to cure, treat… or prevent disease.
However, if you took note of the video earlier, one portion of it says is made for the “treatment of headache and back pain”. Clearly contradicts, right?
Here’s what I’m wary about:
Without any solid support to verify their claims, Healy says it can also be used to treat mental illnesses like depression. This is not a claim you can easily make, it can even be dangerous. Remember that no medical authority recognizes whatever Healy claims.
In other words, whatever they claim to cure or heal is rubbish. So how can you sell something so expensive that’s not even proven to work?
If I was someone presented with a Healy device, I’d surely think the Apple smartwatch is a more credible option. People will trust it better because they’re more recognized in the market. How will you ever coerce people to spend thousands for a hefty-priced, cumbersome gadget that’s not proven to be effective?
Harder than finishing a triathlon without training, right?
If you want to make money, a better option is building your own online business, like affiliate marketing.
Here’s why it’s better than MLMs:
- No need to recruit
- Don’t have to fork out a fortune to get started
- A training is provided
- Tons of products to choose and sell
- You can make money month after month
If you’re interested in how this works, head on to this in-depth Wealthy Affiliate review to get started.
Have you tried the Healy device yourself? How did it go? Do you have any questions about affiliate marketing? Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comments section below.
Hi I’m IG, nope not a kin of the social media; I’ve been IG since ’93. I’m 1 part writer, 2 parts reader and 3 parts puzzle nerd.