This kid is pretty impressive, earning what most people only dream about. (Biaheza is his personal name which he also used to name his dropshipping course) But is he legit or just another hyped-up scammer? In this review we’re going to talk about if Biaheza offers a valuable dropshipping course and if he’s really walking the talk.
If you’re still on the fence about shelling out $294 for this course, you’ve come to the right place! I’ll tell you what you need to know so you’ll know if you should move forward or take a step-back.
In this review we’re going to run through:
- Who Biaheza is
- What his dropshipping course includes
- If it’s worth your time and money
- What I like and don’t like about Biaheza
- If’s it’s a scam
- And lots more
Be sure to read down to the end so you’ll get the most out of this review. What you’ll read along the way might make you think again.
Biaheza Bite-Size Version
Product Name: Biaheza
Product Description: Online Dropshipping Course
Biaheza is an online dropshipping course by a teenage entrepreneur who does dropshipping himself. He pushes that he’ll help you get your first break in the dropshipping industry.
He claims that he has the success recipe that will help you to earn big bucks. This kid pretty much knows what he’s doing but I’d say he fell short in delivering what is expected in his course.
Training - 40%
Credibility - 50%
Value For Money - 30%
Success Rate - 30%
- No upsells
- Limited traffic training
- The information taught can be found on Youtube for free
User Review( votes)
If you already think Biaheza is not worth your time
Who Is This Kid?
Biaheza is a 19-year-old Belarusian-American businessman (I’d like to call him business boy though). While most kids his age are playing computer games, he’s making money by initially flipping online then by creating Instagram content.
When he started thriving in dropshipping, he decided to make an online course on what he does with the goal of “helping others earn like he does”.
He also has a Youtube account with 81 videos and 461K followers. His content is a mixed bag of topics on how to get you interested in making money online from dropshipping, to day trading and rental properties.
I can say that this kid has a talent on camera presence and very clever in using titles and thumbnails that will make you want to know more.
The good thing about this is kid is that he acknowledges his blunders. He published many of his case studies that nosedived.
This tells me he’s not all about the hype show because he’s airing not just his successes but his failures too.
Thumbs up kid!
What’s In The Course? Here’s What You Should Know That He’s Not Telling You
The course takes an hour and a half and this is what it includes:
- What Products ACTUALLY Work for Dropshipping
- The Software He Uses to Find Winning Products
- Five Winning Product Examples + Revealing Products He Personally Dropshipped
- Creating a Brand New Shopify Website From Scratch Step by Step
- Where to Get Content for Your Store
- Setting up the Shipping and Legal Pages
- Building a Proper Instagram Company Page From Scratch
- Where to Find Content for Your Company Page
- What is the Facebook Pixel and How to Install it
- My FULL Instagram Theme Page Marketing Strategy
- Choosing the Right Pages to Advertise on
- How to use Facebook Ads
- How He Targets and Scale my Facebook Ads (Full Strategy)
- How to Deal With Taxes
- Setting up Customer Support
I’d like to talk about some of the points here.
1. What Products ACTUALLY Work for Dropshipping
To find products to sell, Biaheza uses research tools. This might help you if you’re just starting out but it won’t work for the long run.
Using research tools to find products is not something that only YOU do. Hundreds, if not thousands of dropshippers use those similar tools and so you’ll end up selling products that thousands of people promote too.
2. The Software He Uses to Find Winning Products
Biaheza promotes the software not primarily because they are effective BUT because he’s an affiliate and he earns from it.
Here’s a kicker:
If this software stopped working, how will you fare?
3. Five Winning Product Examples + Revealing Products He Personally Dropshipped
I find this funny. If I was making tons of money from a specific dropshipping product, of course I won’t tell you all about these! How am I going to have the upper hand against competitors then? Business is not primarily charity you know.
The products don’t sell anymore and are heading a downward curve. The trend is fading so it won’t hurt sharing.
And get this:
All other people who took this course will also try to sell these products!
4. Creating a Brand New Shopify Website From Scratch Step by Step
Here’s one portion where I don’t see much value. There are far better videos teaching about this on Youtube for free.
Almost all the other lessons included in this course don’t offer mind-blowing revelations and have Youtube videos better explained by other experts.
Now think again if it’s worth its price.
I’d give him a little credit though. His course videos are not filled with unnecessary fillers like all the mindset hype-up stuff. He focuses on technical aspects of dropshipping and I think that’s pretty cool if you want to get straight to learning it.
But here’s the deal:
Biaheza doesn’t touch on using traffic sources like Google Shopping Google Ads, Snapchat, Bing Ads, and he doesn’t teach how to use SEO.
He mostly focuses on Facebook Ads and Instagram which is good if you have the knack for creating eye-catching ads.
But remember, not everyone has the ability and much money for ads. Which is why Google Ads and Google shopping is essential for this business to earn.
Overall, I don’t think it’s worth its price. The content is very basic and can easily be found in Youtube taught by other experts more thoroughly.
Biaheza’s Minimal Effort Website
Aesthetic-wise, it’s a thumbs down for me. It’s dry and uninteresting.
Frankly, a landing page is a root of a big chunk of conversions. His website tells me that his Youtube channel is more important to him.
Charm will work but it’s not enough. Your site needs to look professional for people to take you seriously.
The worst part is:
There’s not even a logo to help his branding!
What I Like About Biaheza
- He makes great content which is a plus factor when teaching about social media to drive traffic.
- His course is not that expensive.
What I Don’t Like About Biaheza
- The course is too short and basic for its price.
- You can find his course content for free on Youtube from other experts.
- Inadequate traffic training.
Want to make money online with a cost that’s worth your while?
Is Biaheza A Scam?
No, Biaheza is not a scam. He even has a Yahoo Finance article underscoring his business track record.
But, I don’t recommend his dropshipping course because it doesn’t deliver.
My Take On Dropshipping
Yes, you can earn with dropshipping. At most it will give you 20-30% profit.
But beware of dropshipping scammers who exaggerate their results who mainly make money from courses than from dropshipping.
Dropshipping start-up cost is not that expensive, it’s the advertising cost that will kill you.
So the next time a dropshipper flashes their 6-digit earning, tame your heart, remember that’s just the gross. You still have to deduct ad costs and dropshipping expenses.
Here’s the real score on dropshipping:
- It’s hard to make money with it and takes a big chunk of your time every day.
- You have to find worthwhile products along with detailed descriptions and quality product photos.
- You have to make ads on various platforms with costs rising each year. (NOT cheap!)If nobody’s viewing your store, you’re doomed!
- Shipping times are long.
- You have to deal with returns, payments, and customer service. (So annoying!)
- There is oversaturation with dropshipping niches.
- You have to learn selling trends and timing, or else you won’t make money.
- Low ROI because of the rising ad costs.
A better choice is affiliate marketing.
- Low start-up
- Less risk
- Free training platforms
- Great support team
- Plus, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of returns, payments, and customer service!
Wanna Make Money Online But Sick Of Scams?
The Bottom Line
This 19-year-old kid is remarkable and has great potential, most kids his age are busy playing, but this kid is earning what most adults only dream of. That means a bright life ahead of him.
But really though, I think he’s better as a content creator that a course teacher, his course needs to have more substance for its price.
I don’t find it that remarkable and I think anyone buying his course banks on him being a social media sensation.
While I can say that this kid and his dropshipping course is legit, I don’t think its worthy recommending.
Plus, there all the downsides of dropshipping. If you want to make money online minus the gaffes of dropshipping, check out my top recommended programs to make money online.
How I Make A Living Online?
After years of working in call centres I finally figured out how to create a 5-figure monthly passive income stream and become financially free.
Thanks to the right training and a lot of hard work I kissed my old boss goodbye and booked a one way ticket to Thailand.
So if you’re serious about building a thriving online business, click here for the exact step-by-step formula I follow.
Hi I’m IG, nope not a kin of the social media; I’ve been IG since ’93. I’m 1 part writer, 2 parts reader and 3 parts puzzle nerd.