There are 3.5 billion people online who can improve their lives through the Wealthy Affiliate training, tools and community.
Over 150,000 people search Googe every month for ‘how to make money online’.
And here’s the best part:
You only need to promote Wealthy Affiliate to a tiny percentage of these people to have a very successful and profitable online business on your hands.
Here I’m going to show you how to promote Wealthy Affiliate and make money online. There are hundreds of people within Wealthy Affiliate who make more than a full-time income and you can help others do the same.
Is this the best affiliate program to promote?
Wealthy Affiliate have an awesome affiliate program you can join and promote for free and start to see referrals and commissions coming in.
In my opinion, Wealthy Affiliate is the best affiliate program to promote within the make money and online business niches.
Because it’s the real deal.
Here’s a no-nonsense video walkthough from Kyle, co-founder of Wealthy Affiliate explaining exactly how the Wealthy Affiliate affiliate program works, some of the best ways you can promote Wealthy Affiliate and a full breakdown of the commission structure:
Are you ready?
6 compelling reasons to promote Wealthy Affiliate and get paid
1. Wealthy Affiliate is refreshingly different
And by different I mean: it delivers.
Since 2005 Wealthy Affiliate has been delivering on its promises of teaching newbies and experienced enteprenurs alike how to run successful and profitable online businesses.
Built on strong and sound business model with an emphasis on education, the Wealthy Affiliate founders Kyle and Carson are very clear this is not a get rich quick scheme or unlimited money on tap system.
What they do promise is that if you follow the training and do the work, you can live the life.
2. Wealthy Affiliate’s getting better all the time
With already over 800,000 members, instead of the Wealthy Affiliate team growing complacent in light of their success, they are still pushing forward
Whether it’s their world class website builders, free domains and hosting or recent upgrade of their entire training system, they are constantly innovating.
3. It’s an all in one service with no up-sells
EVERYTHING a person need to know and have is included in the all in one online business centre that is Wealthy Affiliate.
- World class affiliate marketing training with step by step guides and tutorials, walkthrough videos and interactive areas.
- Expert help when you need it. Community support if members have any questions at any point within the training through live chat and question and answer areas.
- 2 free websites including free domains and hosting for free members. Premium members can host up to 50 sites on their powerful website platform.
- Easy website builders with over 6,000 templates to choose from, site health checks and daily back-ups as standard.
- All the business tools and resources in one place. Keyword research tools, assigned tasks with each lesson and website feedback (to name a few) means once you refer someone to Wealthy Affiliate they’ll never have to look anywhere else. Everything they need is right here.
4. The community is simply awesome
I’ve never actually seen an online community as lively and active as the Wealthy Affiliate community. Seasoned marketers are on hand 24 hours a day, you’ll see them helping beginners get started.
It’s a ‘pay it forward’ community meaning members have access to support and help whenever they’e feeling stuck or unsure.
5. People can test drive Wealthy Affiliate for free
As a Wealthy Affiliate affiliate you don’t need to sell the benefits of becoming a member – Wealthy Affiliate sells itself. People don’t have to take your word for it, they can test drive the whole system for free and make up their own minds.
6. Monthly, recurring commissions for you
You get paid if someone decides to upgrade from a free Starter member to a Premium member and each and every month thereafter as long as they remain a member.
The high retention rate means you can get paid from the same referrals for months or even years down the line.
You ready to start earning serious commissions?
So how much do you get paid for promoting Wealthy Affiliate?
Did you know you can paid commissions for everyone you refer to Wealthy Affiliate even as a free Starter member?
That’s pretty cool right?
(To find out more about the difference between Starter and Premium membership options check out Starter vs. Premium: The Comparison)
As a free Starter member:
When someone upgrades to a Premium membership you get 25% lifetime commissions. This means:
- Your commission for their first month = $4
- Every month they’re a member = $11.25
- If a referral chooses the yearly membership option = $87.50
As a Premium member:
As well as earning $1 every time a referral simply creates a free Starter account, your commission DOUBLES. You get a 50% lifetime commission. This means:
- Your commission for the first month =$8
- Every month they’re a member = $23.50
- If a referral choose the yearly membership option = = $175 Recurring
Lots of Wealthy Affiliate members prefer the Premium yearly option because it represents a 36% savings across the year.
Las Vegas Incentive
Oh, and in case you needed one more kick of motivation to promote Wealthy Affiliate, here it is! 🙂
If you refer 300 or more Premium members to Wealthy Affiliate within a 12 month period, you’ll get an all expenses paid trip (flights and all) to meet Kyle, Carson and the team for an action-packed fun-filled 3 day super affiliate conference.
You can qualify for this awesome incentive by getting less than one premium referral per day. Here’s what’s included:
- Flight Expenses Paid (up to $600)
- Hotel Accommodations Fully Paid
- Awesome WA Swag Package (high end goodies)
- Meet With Other Successful Super Affiliates
- 2 hour private meeting with co-founders Kyle & Carson
- A Spectacular Vegas Show
You ready to start earning serious commissions?
Better yet, Wealthy Affiliate will teach you how to do it
The Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp training will give you a step-by-step formula you can follow to maximise commissions.
That’s 7 phases (10 lessons in each) of detailed video training and tutorials giving you dozens of the best ways you can promote Wealthy Affiliate.
As soon as you create your free starter account you’ll be given a unique link with your ID on it.
There are so many ways to promote Wealthy Affiliate – in person, using social media, through your own website or paid advertising; you’ll get paid whenever someone click on that link and becomes a member.
Here are just a few more ideas.
If you’ve got any questions, any questions at all, about Wealthy Affiliate or their affiliate program, leave your question below or check out my full 4,880 word Wealthy Affiliate review here.
To your online success!
Simon Crowe is the founder of The Make Money Online Blog and is on a mission to help as many people as possible kiss their bosses goodbye.
Get his free Affiliate Marketing Guide For Newbies to learn exactly how to build a real income online and make your dream business a reality.