Here’s where I list all my the top blogging tools and sites I use regularly myself or I’m a paid member of.
I’ll add to this list as I come across new site and tools I think my readers might find helpful and useful.
- Bluehost Web Hosting – Although you can start a blog for free with sites like SiteRubix, regular readers will know I always recommend starting a blog on your own domain. I use Bluehost with WordPress. I’ve never built a blog on any other platform.
Recommended Reading: How To Start A Blog – Steps for Success
Keyword Search Tool
- Jaaxy – It’s the only keyword search tool I use to get ranked at the top of search engine results. It’s my main source of traffic to all of my sites.
Recommended Reading: The Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Review
- Fiverr – A great place for logo design, Pinterest and blog images, starting from just $5.
Email Marketing Services
- AWeber – an email/newsletter management tool that I used on all my blogs.
- Sumo (formerly SumoMe) – Most people have heard of them and you’ll see I use their floating social buttons. They have all kinds of tools to help you build your email list, analysing user behaviour and so on. They have a free versions which work just great.
Online Entrepreneur Training & Community
WealthyAffiliate – The number one community for creating and growing a successful online business. A great starting point (and actually the place I began my online business career) is Wealthy Affiliate.
Recommended Reading – My full (5,152 word) Wealthy Affiliate review.
If you’re looking to outsource content creation, check out iWriter.com. I would only recommend Elite or Elite Plus writers (writers with 4.6 stars out of 5 or above).