Are you interested in increasing your chances of winning at the lotto?
If so you might be interested in joining Lotto Magic as a paying member…
Before you go ahead and hand over your credit card details, let’s just take a quick step back and take an honest look at this opportunity.
In this 100% honest Lotto Magic review I’m going to be asking the question:
Is Lotto Magic a scam you should avoid or a legit opportunity you should grab with both hands?
Oh and before we get into this, let me just say I am not affiliated in any way with Lotto Magic and this is not a sponsored post so all my opinions are my own and I say things as I see them.
Lotto Magic review (quick version)
In case you’re short on time or don’t want to read this review in its entirety, I’ll cut to the chase here:
Lotto Magic is a scam that should definitely be avoided.
You don’t change your odds of winning and instead you find yourself being pressured to pay expensive membership costs to move up the illegal pyramid scheme.
It was ruled by a District Attorney in Iowa that Lotto Magic makes fradulent claims by using lies and deception to entice people into paying into this scam, causing hundreds of scam victims to be worse off.
Instead of gambling with your future financial security, I recommend you create an honest and legitimate internet business for yourself.
Get your free beginners training here and get started.
What is Lotto Magic, Exactly?
Lotto Magic calls itself the only home-based business that pays you to play the Florida Lotto, Powerball and Mega Millions from wherever you are in the world, regardless of whether or not your numbers actually come up.
Sounds like a great deal right? But as I’ll show you, instead of you making money, they make money off of you.
Posing as a membership benefits club where everyone increases their chances of winning by pooling together, they have 6 membership options to choose from, each with their own price tag:
You can choose either become a Player or a Captain:scam
Team Player $25/month Team Captain $50/month
Power Player $60/month Power Captain $120/month
Mega Player $120/month Mega Captain $240/month
This is crazy expensive! At the very basic Team Player level you’re going to be paying $300 per year and at the opposite end of the spectrum, for the Mega Captain level you’re going to have to fork out $2,880 per year.
Your only chance of making your money back is by convincing and recruiting others to sign up to the same high-priced monthly membership feed so you and the website owner can take their cut.
Their maths is way off and nonsensical
1. They think that by pooling together you’ll have a better chance of winning
They think that by pooling together you’ll “beat the house rules” and increase your chances of winning but this just isn’t the case.
Let me give you an example: Let’s say you’re playing a roulette table in Vegas and you bet on black – you have a 49% chance of winning – that’s a 51% of losing which means the odds are not in your favour and in the long-term you’re going to lose more than you win.
Now picture a group of you all heading into the casino at the same time playing different tables. If you pool together have your odds gone up? No! They’re exactly the same – the house still wins, the owners still get their membership fees and you lose out.
2. They think lottery balls have a memory bank
Under their FAQ’s section, the Lotto Magic owners say they have a computer system which picks the lottery numbers for you.
They mention that they never play numbeer combinations that have won in the past because the chances of them coming up again is minute and probably won’t happen for another 1,000 to 1,500 years.
Reality check: Basic laws of probability show that this applies to any six number combination!
Your chances of winning the lottery are 1 in 14 million. Your chances of getting struck by lightning this year is 1 in 1 million. Go figure: You are 4 times more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to win the lottery.
Paying $240 to play the Florida Lotto does not change or help your chances of winning. Sure as a group you might win more often than you would playing alone, but when the winnings are spread out to all players evenly, you still come out worse off than when you started.
Lotto Magic banned in Iowa
Following a ‘fraudulent conduct’ ruling by a District Court Judge in July 2017, Lotta Magic owners were ordered to refund $53,000 to Iowa scam victims.
Following an investigation it was found that $130,000 was paid out by Iowa residents in membership fees but the total amount they received back was just $10,000.
And this is just one state… How many more $100,000’s have been scammed by these con artists across the United States alone?
The Attorney General said:
“Our investigation revealed many blatantly fraudulent claims and testimonials.
The defendants constructed this scheme around a central lie, namely, that by becoming paying members of the Wealthperx system a participant would enjoy a steady stream of income. But our investigation showed that the money stream consistently flowed away from Iowans, not to them.
The money-making system can be made to sound pretty attractive, which is why hundreds of Iowans bought into it, but what members actually experience doesn’t begin to match the claims.”
Is Lotto Magic a scam?
I hope you can see by now that yes, Lotto Magic is a scam, as proven in a court of law.
Presenting itself as a way to increase your chances of winning the lottery, it is actually a pyramid scheme where the main emphasis is on recruiting others into the same scam and seeing very little in return.
I would strongly suggest you stay away from this type of home-based program. Be warned you will lose money with this.
Can I give you some honest advice?
Stop rolling the dice with your financial future and start a successful and profitable website business for yourself that you can reap the rewards from for years to come.
The only thing I like about Lotto Magic is their slogan: “You don’t need luck to make money!”
I wholeheartedly agree – why on earth would anyone want to pay out an extortionate monthly membership fee just for the chance of winning a fraction of that money back?
Why not save your money and instead take the time to create a real profit-generating online business for yourself?
Does it take work? Sure it does but trust me – it’s so worth it.
The great thing is when you are an online business owner you control your own future. There’s no waiting for lady luck hoping that one day your lucky numbers will come through for you.
As a beginner you need to get the right know-how, training, tools and support – check out my Wealthy Affiliate review here.
Trust me, you’ll be glad you did.
Got any thoughts, comments or questions about Lotto Magic? Have you ever tried it and you’d like to share your experience with us? Leave your comments below!
Simon Crowe is the founder of The Make Money Online Blog and is on a mission to help as many people as possible kiss their bosses goodbye.
Get his free Affiliate Marketing Guide For Newbies to learn exactly how to build a real income online and make your dream business a reality.